Record Store Day – Terms and Conditions
Inertia Record Store Day competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over only. Employees of Inertia Pty Ltd, retailers of Inertia products and their immediate families are ineligible. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to agree with these terms of entry.
3. The Inertia Record Store Day competition commences on Tuesday 3rd April, 9:00 AM AEST and ends on Tuesday April 17, 2012 at 5:00 PM AEST (the Promotion Period).
4. Persons who answer the question ‘What’s your favourite indie music store and why’ will be in the draw to win the prize. Entrants must answer the question on Inertia’s Facebook wall. Fifteen winners will be drawn on Tuesday 17th April and will be notified on this day.
5. The prize winner will receive:
Transportation around Sydney on a bus provided by Inertia, from 12pm – 6pm on Saturday April 21st, 2012. The bus will visit approx. 6 independent Record Stores in Sydney where winners will be free to get off the bus and explore the stores. At the end of the journey, winners are invited for pizza and drinks at Forresters bistro, 336 Albion St, Surry Hills, NSW.
Throughout the bus journey, winners will be able to exclusively listen to a number of albums ahead of release, as well as receive free MP3 downloads and other prizes.
6. Winners will be required to meet at a certain drop off point at the beginning of the day. Inertia will cover the cost of the bud, as well as food and beverages at Forresters.
7. The winner must be able to make their own way to the agreed meeting point and from Forresters.
8. Inertia accepts no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage incurred by the competition winner in connection with the competition experience.
9. Inertia promotes responsible drinking and accepts no responsibility for the behaviour of the competition winner in connection with the competition experience.
10. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. The prize winner will be notified by a Facebook message. The name of the winner will be published on the Inertia Facebook, Inertia Twitter and Inertia website (www.inertia-music.com) on Wednesday April 18.
12. If the winner cannot be contacted by Thursday April 19, Inertia will select a new winner, subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA).
13. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. All details of the entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. Unless otherwise notified, Inertia may use the entries and details of entrants for promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by Inertia.
15. Neither Inertia its associated companies will be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of the results directly or indirectly from the Winner using the prize.
16. Inertia is Inertia Pty Ltd of 2/198 Young St, Waterloo, NSW, 2017 (A.B.N. 61 093 658 363), 02 9698 0111.