Stage To Stereo: Golden Ticket Competition (T&C)
Stage to Stereo Golden Ticket Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over only. Employees of Inertia Pty Ltd, retailers of Inertia products and their immediate families are ineligible. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to agree with these terms of entry.
3. The Stage to Stereo Golden Ticket competition commences on Friday, July 9 2010 at 09:00 AEDT and ends on Thursday, September 30, 2010 at midnight 24:00 AEDT (the Promotion Period).
4. During the promotion period, 200 ‘Stage to Stereo Golden Ticket’ forms will be randomly inserted into CD albums released by Inertia and sold at music retailers around Australia: ‘Darwin Deez’ by Darwin Deez, ‘The Winter Of Mixed Drinks’ by Frightened Rabbit, ‘Veckatimest (Special Edition)’ by Grizzly Bear, ‘Inside Story’ by Horrorshow, ‘Miike Snow (Expanded Edition)’ by Miike Snow, ‘The Soft Pack’ by The Soft Pack, ‘Dr Boondigga And The Big BW’ by Fat Freddy’s Drop, ‘Live At The Roundhouse’ by Fat Freddy’s Drop, ‘The Crystal Axis’ by Midnight Juggernauts, ‘Foreign Tapes’ by Parades and ‘Soul Fi’ by Space Invadas.
5. Persons who find one of the 200 ‘Stage to Stereo Golden Ticket’ forms in one of the aforementioned Inertia releases during the promotion period must complete all fields of the entry form on the ticket in order to be eligible to enter the competition, answering the following question: Please tell us (in 25 words or less) about the most amazing live music experience you have ever had.
6. Entrants must include their full name, email address, contact phone number, postal address, store where they purchased the album and name of the album they purchased.
7. Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries become and remain the property of Inertia.
8. The Serious Prize winner will receive the following:
‘All of Inertia’s MAJOR releases delivered to the winner’s home for one year.’ Inertia defines ‘Inertia’s major releases’ as being the 10 albums each month that are forecast to be Inertia’ highest selling new release CDs of that month. The Serious Prize winner will therefore receive a total of 120 CD over a 12 month period delivered via Australia Post to his/her home, commencing in October 2010 and ending in September 2011.
9. All entrants who complete the Stage to Stereo Golden Ticket form in full and post it to Inertia will receive one of the following albums mentioned in Section 4 by mail. Inertia will dispatch a maximum of 200 minor prizes.
10. All entries must be received by last mail on Thursday, September 30, 2010. Entries received after this will be ineligible. Inertia takes no responsibility for entries lost in the mail or received late due to any reason.
11. All valid entries are automatically entered into the Grand Prize draw. The Serious Prize winner will be selected by Inertia on Friday, October 1, 2010 at 15:00 AEDT. An Inertia Marketing representative will contact the Serious Prize winner by phone.
12. If the Serious Prize winner cannot be contacted by Friday, October 15, 2010 at 16:00 AEST, Inertia will select a new Serious Prize winner at the same place as the original selection on Monday, October 18, 2010, 10:00 AEST, subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA).
13. Inertia accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred in connection with use of the prizes.
14. The Serious Prize is as depicted or described in promotions for the competition and maybe subject to change.
15. Neither the Serious Prize nor the Minor Prizes are transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. The Serious Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email/mail. The name of the Serious Prize winner will be published on the Inertia website (www.inertia-music.com) on Tuesday, October 18, 2010.
17. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon literary and creative merit. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
18. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. All entries become and remain the property of Inertia. Inertia may use the entrants’ names and addresses for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
20. Inertia assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the rights in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. Subject to State Regulation.
21. All details of the entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office. Unless otherwise notified, Inertia may use the entries and details of entrants for promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by Inertia.
22. Neither Inertia its associated companies will be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of the results directly or indirectly from the Winner using the Serious or Minor prizes.
23. Inertia is Inertia Pty Ltd of 2/198 Young St, Waterloo, NSW, 2017 (A.B.N. 61 093 658 363), 02 9698 0111.